|Pollution is one of the most detriment factors to our environment. |
The components of our environment like air, sea and land, when polluted results in numerous implications on our lives as humans, animals and trees.
- AIR can be polluted by :
This pollution can be :
- burning of some of the waste we have on our surroundings
- smoke of factories
- old vehicles
- bush burning
- visible (black smoke of burning tyres)
- smelly (as air pollution by gunjur fish factory)
- or even cannot be noticed (freon from old fridges destroy ozone in the air...)
- SEA/WATER can be polluted by
- spillage of waste oils, as from the Golden Lead Factory in Gunjur
- release on a regular basis of dead fishes at the same point
- release of any waste water directly into natural environement without any process
- release of any waste directly into the water .... Each time you throw a plastic bag into the sea, maybe you kill a sea turtoise (they consider them as jellyfishes - which is part of their food...)
- LAND/SOIL can be polluted by
- the chemical sprays
- use of chemicals and fertilizers in agriculture
- exposure of the already used batteries.
- Spillages of oils from the mechanic garages also pollute the land.
- and more insiduous is the change of land use induced by the selling of parcels and the partly built houses everywhere in the area
Many solutions exist
- Stop the polluting factories or make sure they use a proper management for the smokes and waste from the factory.
- Control the old vehicles on the road.
- Use organic manure instead of the chemical fertilizers.
- Put in place land use management plans that will organize land use by people.
- Control any reject of dangerous components in the wild .